How do you search profiles on Dice?
Search Agents: Step by Step
- Log into Dice.
- Select “Post Jobs & Find Candidates” from the top menu and click “Search”
- Enter your search criteria and click the “Search Candidates” button.
- On the upper right side of the Search Results page, click the “Save Search” button.
How do you do a Boolean search on dice?
How do you use Boolean search in dice? Enter the keywords you need and select one of three options: Match All Words, Match Any Words, or Boolean. Skills listed in the Keywords field will be highlighted in yellow on the candidates’ profile and resume, allowing you to scan quickly for matches.
How much does it cost to search resumes on dice?
|Three Job Posts||$305.00 /post|
|5-10 Job Posts||$250.00 /post|
|Multiple Job Package||Contact for quote.|
|Resume Search Packages||Contact for quote.|
How do I save search in dice?
Log into Dice at www.dice.com/employer. On the top left of the page, click TalentSearch and select Search Candidates.
Set your frequency:
- Off– The search will save as-is, to be re-run at any time. …
- Daily – The search will save as-is and will email you daily with new and updated candidates matching your search criteria.
How do I search for resumes?
How to search resumes:
- Go to indeed.com/resume.
- Enter the skill sets, previous job titles, and location that you are looking to hire in the What and Where boxes. …
- Select Find Resumes and search through the pool of candidates.
- After completing the steps above, use the left-hand sidebar to filter the results further.
Is dice a good job board?
Dice. This is one of the largest and best-known technology job boards, with a wide selection of jobs available across all fields. Dice Open Web allows employers to browse candidates’ social media profiles, making it easier for them to zero in on the right person.
How reliable is Dice?
Overall Rating: 4.6 / 5 (Excellent) With an average of 80,000 tech job listings at any given time, Dice.com is still one of the go to job search sites for anyone searching employment in a technical field like software development, IT administration, or network technician.
How much is dice per month?
Dice caters to technical and engineering professionals and reaches 1.5 million users per month. For a 30-day single job posting, you’ll pay $395. Beyond that, two job posts costs $325 each, three job posts costs $305 each, and five to ten job posts costs $250 each.